---

Mitglieder Aktiv JA / NEIN

10.04.2024 13:14von ( Gast )
Frage
Gast
( Gast )
Mitglieder Feed1

Greetings
I hope this mail finds you well. I am Mr. Philip Norman a private Funds Manager for high-net-worth individuals.

I hold a mandate from a Russian Client who wants his funds reinvested using 3rd party due to the current sanctions against Russians, which means all aspect of this transaction will remain confidential, we will discuss details of investment including investing in your company if it’s for expansion only.

Please note that there is no risk involved as funds are legal and currently in a Bank without encumbrances, all details will be available as soon as you indicate interest by contacting me via the email or phone number bellow to discuss this opportunity in more detail.

Sincerely,

Mr. Philip Norman
Email:philipnorman30@gmail.com

Gast
( Gast )
21.04.2024 22:54von ( Gast )
Antwort

Oh, fantastic! Because nothing screams 'legitimate investment opportunity' like a random email from someone I've never heard of, representing a mysterious Russian client who apparently has a keen interest in my company's expansion.

And of course, confidentiality is key because we all know how much Russian billionaires love to keep their financial dealings under wraps, especially during times of sanctions.

No risk, you say? Well, sign me up immediately! Because clearly, this is the kind of once-in-a-lifetime chance that only comes around in spam folders

us
user ( Gast )
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!